Dubstep Cat & Obamouse Save The World! Dubstep Cat & Obamouse Save The World!

I have to give you a bunch of credit, I mean this game is creative, funny, and I totally didn't expect it, which means more points to you! I love the audio and it's overall nicely made and has a fun factor. Like others have said, maybe a "never-ending" mode with infinite life and other powers would make this a 5 star game. Other than that nice!

BED✰HOGG BED✰HOGG

Intense and very adorable !! I felt the pain of being hit by the pillow. It was a wild ride from start to finish. Def would play with a friend, if I had any.

Chaos Girl II; Zone Zero Chaos Girl II; Zone Zero

YES PART TWO!
too bad it was as short as the last one but i still adore it.
Ami, is well, different, and not by her powers I mean, she's very cruel and brute.
It sort of makes me hate Ami alot.
I know she wants to do good, but the main character has better morals and development, while Ami is just sick.
I think Shia is a cool character and I hope to see him again as well.
overall I think the story needs some work but I still love it, I would watch this.

Sweeney Todd The Game Sweeney Todd The Game

to be honest
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
I love it, despite these other reviews about how it's "repetitive" I enjoyed it quite a bit :3 please make another my friend!

Yoshidude565 responds:

thanks for your comment 7 years after i made this my man.

Dog Vs. Homework Dog Vs. Homework

This game is amazingly addictive!

The dogs are sooooo cute and I recommend this game to a player of any age!
Though it does take a while to get further into the game it is worth the clicking and waiting.
I had fun just watching the dogs get quicker and watching the homework just PILE UP!

It kind of makes me crazy in a good way!

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

This is just like a Nintendo RPG! Great Graphics, Great Music and little effects!
I love this so much!

Faithful farmer Faithful farmer

I think no matter how hard it was to keep up with Dash the animation and the reference to the Nintendo Game, Rhythm Heaven made up for how terrible I was at this game! I expected this game to not be the greatest but I got a pretty neat little game!

Shop Empire Shop Empire

This loads a lot quicker than the second game!!!

Shop Empire 2 Shop Empire 2

Honestly this game is really clever! But some minor mistakes need to be fixed. My first problem is that the loading time for most computers takes a lot longer than expected. Secondly this is the second time I've played it and it's not really loading anymore!!! Last of all is... Nothing! I love the graphics, the challenges, I really like how you never become bored again! A- for you.

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

The game is kind of glitch, when I try to move my character he moves the other way! But other than that excellent graphics, great creative mode, and epic animals.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for playing :D
Lag is mentioned in the FAQ and description; perhaps you'll find how to make it run faster there.